Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Life 2014: Title Page

I'm sharing my 2014 title page today!   I'm still not 100% happy with it, but it will do.   I had great visions of having a photo of several of the 2014 glasses, but it didn't pan out.   I will still probably switch the current glass picture with a picture of the kiddos wearing the glasses!   It's been SOOO cold this week that we haven't gone outside in our usual spot to take the photo!
 
I used some of the suggested title cards from the Slate kit.    I love using photos in the title page!   We had photos taken last year by Zoe Photographic Group for my in-laws 50th anniversary.    I thought they went well with the Slate cards!
(click on photos for clearer images)
I, also, used a couple of the Project Life Overlays that were available on HSN last year.   The top left card has an overlay on it.    I cut one down to 3x4 and used it on the last of the 3x4 title cards.    Love these!    I will totally have to buy the digital files to these to use all year! 
Last, but not least, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the letters for our last name.    Not just a big fan of my handwriting, so this worked perfectly!   I just glued them down and was done!    Mostly quick and easy!    
Next week, I will be sharing hopefully the first two weeks of 2014 in my book and will be caught up!    I'm crossing my fingers for that anyways!!


4 comments:

Craftcherry said...

I think it turned out great! Love the different elements you used.

Julie Coryell (I Am JuJu) said...

I think your title page looks great! Lots of fun color!

lisaplus6 said...

so fun and colorful! I love it!

Mendie said...

Love the family picture against the brick...it really pops!